Bikes are covered by a limited warranty. In order to activate and make a valid warranty claim, you will need to either register your bike by visiting www.kwikfold.co.uk/warranty, or to keep your purchase receipt (from any other third party sellers) as proof of purchase date.
* This must be done within 30 days of your purchase. You can not back dated your claim if you fail to do so.
If any of the items you've purchased direct from us become faulty within the 30 days return policy, we will recall the items for free and either replace or issues a refund.
The statutory warranty valid at the time of delivery applies to:
• Frame 3 Years
• Wheels 3 years
• Motor 1 Year
• Battery 1 Year
• Electric wires 1Year
If your KwikFold bicycle has a manufacturing defect, we will replace the defective part free of charge if we are notified within two years of the date of first purchase of the bicycle.
• Damage caused by improper use or force majeure
• All parts subject to function-related wear and tear, unless this is the result of a defect in the manufacturing process or material
• Damage which results from improper or insufficient care and repairs, alterations or the replacement of parts by persons other than trained professionals
• Accidental damage or other external effects, provided these are not the result of defective products or information
• Repairs resulting from the use of second-hand parts or damage caused by this use
• Damage resulting from competitive use
• Special fittings, accessories or non-standard components, especially technical modifications
• Observing the required service intervals is also a condition of any warranty claim you may make
The following are considered wear parts under the statutory warranty:
• Rims in combination with rim brakes
• Brake pads
• Chains and toothed belts
• Chain wheels, sprockets, bottom brackets and jockey wheels
• Sliding bearings/bearings
• Lamps for lighting system
• Handlebar tape/handle grips
• Hydraulic oils and lubricants
• Gear-shift cables and brake cables
• Paint finishes
• Batteries (depletion of capacity to 60% is acceptable within first two years)
How to Claim:
• Direct Sale: Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send you free parts for small repairs. If it was a major repair. we will be able to recall and repair your bike within its first year warranty.
• Third Party Sale: Contact the seller/dealer and see if they have included warranty repairs in their selling prices. If it was a sale only deal, you can still send you bike to us for repairs within its registered warranty.
REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY